Sunday, September 20, 2009

My First Pineapple Palm Tree & More Wedding Pics....

I saw this on the internet and the bride fell in love with it. I was so nervous when she asked me to do this for her, but I think it turned out pretty well. Everyone at party commented on it. So let me know what you guys think~Ingrid









The following food displays were done by the caterer, but I just wanted to show them because I think they turned out really well.









It's hard to see but the rolls were cascading out of a black treasure chest which went great with the beach theme.


A fun footnote: the rolls were specially ordered from Golden Corral because the bride is crazy about their bread!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love when food is displayed so fancy. :) How in the world did you make those pineapple trees? Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...